Sunday 8 April 2012

LOVE ON SATURDAY


It was Saturday and like every techie in this universe I also wanted to have some morning cuddle with my pillow, make some sweet love to my bed, give some hugs and kisses to my bed sheet, which have been under me, don’t know from how long. But it’s always a crunch time in your project, that’s what every tech lead says to his juniors. So, unfortunately I have to miss all that cuddling and sweet love things and move on, that is moving to the bathroom. The longest distance for a man in the morning is from bed to bathroom. Well, I conquered that, reached office and was delighted to see that I was not the only fish in the aquarium. Those dull faces made the devil inside me a bit happy. With some happiness in my heart I buzzed the coffee machine and sat on my KARMA BHOOMI technically KARMA SEAT.

While I was struggling with the codes of horrendous someone from the other cubicle  called,” hey, come here. I founded a girl for you.” I jumped off my seat, rushed to that guy seat, a beautiful girl was occupying the whole screen of his computer. I was just stunned by looking at her profile picture. Suddenly their was music in the air, tubelights seemed so bright, even on Saturday’s and I was in love again. So I went back to my seat, sent her friend request and started checking her pictures, normal thing for a normal dude. And my love story began.

PICTURE 1:
“oh my goodness, she is so beautiful. I am in love again.”

PICTURE 2:
“ nice figure. God please make her accept my friend request.”

PICTURE 3:
“F##K!!!, her sister is also hot.”

PICTURE 4:
“who the hell is this guy ..ARRRHH”
After checking their friendship:
“huh…her brother…. Nice. Thank you god.”

NOTIFICATION 1:
Shruti accepted your friend request. You can write oh her wall.

My thought:
“great now I can check more of her pictures. Good work goddy.”

After viewing her profile:
“oh ho ho… we are from same caste… my family won’t have any objection.. she’s the one.”

PICTURE 5:
“oh great she likes cricket….. we are just two pieces… “
To my cubicle partner,” Abe teri bhabhi ko cricket pasand ha.”

PICTURE 6:
“great she’s knows violin also… mom would like her”

PICTURE 7:
“F##K!!!... she looks damn hot in saari…. Typical indian girl… and exactly my mom’s choice..”
I turned around, saw my cubicle partner was staring at my screen.
Again to my cubicle partner ,” oye..BE#@$#@#D... Aise mat dekh… bhabhi ha teri….

PICTURE 8:
“she’s adventurous also…  damn nice man… I always needed someone like that… or my kids will also become LAZY…. just like me….

PICTURE 9:
“she likes clubbing also… interesting.”

PICTURE 10:
“she likes Dancing also.”

PICTURE 11:
“Dancing with boys… in clubs… at night… ok … L

PICTURE 12:
“Why that guy is putting his hands around her waist…. aarrrhh”

PICTURE 13:
“Another guy… come on.”

PICTURE 14:
“ who is this guy…. I have to check his profile…”

THAT GUY’S PROFILE :
In a relationship with Shruti Kashyap
“oh man not again… she’s committed.. why girls don’t put up relationship status on their profile….”
To my cubicle partner,” dude…. I had a breakup and I was the one who broke this time.… I don’t think I will fall in love again L… before Monday… ”
And that’s how my love story ended on SATURDAY….

8 comments: